The National Association of Health Data highlights the following as the top reasons why people need to Long Term Care.
Top 10 Reasons why People Need Long Term Care
- Recovery from illnesses, injuries or a surgery
- Fractured bones, usually as a result of a fall
- Rehabilitation after hospital stay
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Heart Disease
- Head injury, usually as a result of a fall.
- Obesity plus other chronic or terminal ailments
In addition to these 10, there are numerous other conditions and reasons why folks need Long Term Care. America is currently battling an obesity epidemic. Over the last two decades, we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of claims being filed as a result of people being obese. This condition is among the fastest growing reasons why people need Long Term Care coverage.
LTC Key specializes in helping you (our client) navigate through the many LTC Insurance options, so you can buy a plan that’s just right for you. Our team compares various companies and gets you the hands-on information you need to make an informed choice. And all you have to do is fill in a simple form (below) to get started right away.